Swim Kids Guidelines
As always, the safety of our swimmers, families and instructors is our highest priority We have expanded our health and safety protocols to follow the latest health and safety guidelines to include .
Social distancing during Swimming Lessons:
- -Private, semi-private ,and small group class
- -limited families in our facility
- -Each swim family can attend with only ONE parent
- -Designated one-way traffic pattern
- -Chairs adjusted to meet social distancing guidelines.
- -Changing rooms and showers are closed
- - Our class capacity sizes will be reduced to allow extra space in our pool and keep congregated numbers to a minimum at all times
- - The swimming pool will be divided With class sizes reduced.